View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 08:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstatenateZ View Post
Only issue I have with that, is I live on a hill (not level) so I'll either be driving to my friends house w/ garage or to his work (shop with lift) so it'll be up to temp when I do it. And with it being 80-90 degrees outside, my car will take hours to get back down to "cold" or anywhere close to 104 degrees. So I was thinking just add a tad bit more than what comes out (i.e if 3.7 quarts came out, I'll add 4)
Second go around I'd like to make sure its accurate but again, that'll be after it's been driven 5 miles or so to get new fluids cycled thru all 7 gears. So it'll be warm again once I do it the second time. Any other tips? or ideas?

Ok cool . I found one at local Lowe's & Walmart ($10) , but not sure if it comes with tapered edge, did you buy that separately? Also what do you mean by "you may have to re pump res to completely empty it? The sprayer? Yes I will ensure it's free of ALL fluids cause I was an accurate amount put back in. So I will ensure all fluids are pumped from sprayer.
Yep=repumping the sprayer,,,you won't mess up-1/2 qt. either way until you can get a place & put it exact....one trans. builder actually allows fluid to drip until it reaches operating temp & then capping hole.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote