View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 09:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
hey32g
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘14 370Z, Black, 7AT
hey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Long Journey to 370Z Ownership Has Ended!!

I've been a fairly active member of this forum since '09 when these things came out. I've always been a huge 370 fan, but for whatever reason never bought one. In that time, I've had a Mercedes C Class, a BMW Z4, an Infiniti Q50S, and a Corvette Grand Sport. But yesterday, I finally got the car, that I think in the back of my mind, I've always wanted.

I sold the Grand Sport and got a Z. The Corvette just didn't match my personality, it's more of a muscle car, and I've never been a big muscle car guy. It had a manual transmission which I loved, but on the Z I went 7AT just because I really enjoy the responsiveness, the throttle blips, etc... And thank you to forum member jchammond for giving me great 7AT info in the past.

So anyway, after a long, long wait, I finally have my Z. 2016 7AT, currently has 5,600 miles on it.

Thanks to everyone on here that have helped me learn more about all things Z. Here are a couple of pretty bad quality pics, one at the dealership and one safely at home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (119.9 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (104.5 KB, 67 views)
hey32g is offline   Reply With Quote