View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 05:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfreally View Post
I agree 100% ive seen Zs that look like garbage its disappointing to me, thats ehy I want to be careful, and see ehst other people have done, so I can get some ideas I love my pearl white so much, I was thibking of getting decals on tge doors 370z i saw it before looks good he also had his mirror housing blacked out and his top hood and spoiler, i like it but still just dont know what I wanna do. thats why I wanted to get feedback on others and what they have donr and started out.
I can't tell you what you will like so I suggest going into the build threads and looking for something that is pleasing to your eyes.
Member's 370Z Gallery - Nissan 370Z Forum
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote