View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
cuzzinz
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Mazdaspeed3 M6
cuzzinz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Welcome, nice car.
The Vette might not be as expensive to insure as you think, remember the main group of ownership of that car is the older generation which is not racing/speeding/etc. The new Mustang is going to be interesting, orders actually begin soon or already have for the 2011, but if you can afford a Z you might/should be able to afford a new Mustang.
Thanks for the heads up... i actually totally forgot about the fact that most corvette drivers are over 50 lol... i think im just making up excuses cause i like the 370z the most lol.

As far as the new new mustang...or a Z... When the time comes I def. want to get either of them used. I'm not big on paying the loose $5k as your car rolls off the lot fee...lol. There are a great deal of used Zs available with really low miles so thats most likely what I will be after when the time comes. Looking now... i wish my car was paid off since there are so many available right now.

So we will see when the time comes... I want a 370z so bad I can taste it...i've been dying to own once since i first saw pictures and when i first saw one in person at the Los Angeles Auto Show in 2008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrute View Post
Agreed, nice car and cool pic. Also agree about the group here - good people.

Good luck with your decision on which car to get. For me it was a little easier, I've wanted a Z for years. Then I saw the 370 at last years auto show, sat in it and was smitten. A few months later I said goodbye to my modded Titan and been loving the Z since.

Welcome!
Ya I have wanted a Z for years...but at first it just wasnt practical... now it just doesnt matter... i dont need to be practical for at least 3-5 years.

I was in love the first time I saw a 1970 Datsun 240Z.... then when i was 17 my cousin bought the 350z when it first came out and took me for a ride and I wanted one.

8 years later and 3 cars I am def. in a place that getting a Z is completely within my means and makes sense...but I need to pay off my car first.

I am itching... I have test drove one already but the sales guy was freaking me out... i dont think he knew how to drive stick...and was nagging me every time I shifted lol... i think i scared him a little.

So in due time I am sure I will end up in a 370z... I just cant wait LOL.

Last edited by cuzzinz; 01-26-2010 at 01:19 PM. Reason: re-quote
cuzzinz is offline   Reply With Quote