View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #58 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

So the Z is getting wrapped!!

I got a new sponsor, Element 6 Design. Mark is a great dude, so if youre based in socal look them up and send the guy a message if you need / want anything wrapped/fixed.

And here is some of the progress.

Unfortunately the site i normally use to upload pictures is having issues so ill just attach them for now.

I went with a 3M Plum Explosion. I was originally going to go with a nice deep blue with a lot of flake, but then i realized just how many people wrap their cars blue, so i wanted to stand out a little.

Along with the wrap, hes doing all of the body work to make it stay on there and look really nice.

We also are going to shave and fiberglass my rear bumper, making my single exit look like it was meant to be there. So ill have a one-off bumper after this.

Hes also installing my new SL front lip, and Evo-R High wing

I cant wait for it to be done.