View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
cuzzinz
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Mazdaspeed3 M6
cuzzinz is on a distinguished road
Default Long time Lurker...first time poster

Well I figured I have been floating around on this forum long enough... might as well make my presence know.

Been driving a 2008 mazdaspeed3 GT (pictured below) for about 2 years now. I love this car... but I am coming to a crossroad where I feel like its time to get a 2 seater. My previous car was a 06 VW GLI 2.0T and before that was a 97' F-150 XLT so I think its time for me to get a sports car.

This community is great and I have learned a lot just from reading around. I appreciate everything everyone here does. Very friendly...reminds me of mazda3forums ...before that was vwvortex...and ummm that forum was not always so friendly lol

I have been considering getting a 370z since the day it came out...but I love my speed3 and want to give it a little more time...lol. It will be paid off by the end of this year and and I will def. be looking at getting a 370z shortly after (wanna save some money by not having payments for a little bit...lol)

The only other cars I have considered are an older used C6 Corvette (which will probably be too expensive to insure and a bif off putting since it will be even older than my current car) or a barely used 5.0 2011 Mustang GT.

All in all Im sure ill end up with the 370z since i just love the idea of a light and small 2-seater...and right now the only car that sways me a little really is the New Mustang GT with the 412HP 5.0l engine... but i think it more the mystery that has me on that car then anything. We will see...

-Cuzzinz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0328-2.jpg (107.7 KB, 13 views)
cuzzinz is offline   Reply With Quote