View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 04:35 PM   #41 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Well I bought stuff from Aircraft Spruce with the intention of running duct work up to the air filters. However after getting the crash bar back in place and the coolers installed... It was really looking like the duct work would end up blocking flow to the radiator and coolers in the most ideal routing.

For the moment, I've just removed the block off plates from the fang vents entirely. We'll see what this does.

My intake temps were already pretty low, before hand at 9 degrees above ambient at speed with the car warm (that is with the hood vents). So that is my base line. Since I don't think I can get the duct work in there how I want, I'm almost thinking maybe some small scoops behind the fang vents to direct air up where I want it? That I could likely install just by removing the splash shield.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote