View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 07:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
ColtronZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z
ColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
Highly suggest getting HCF's to get the most out of the exhaust to truly experience what most owners like about it.

If your going to run it with oem cats you're going to be running around with the exhaust muzzled.

The pops and stuff on deceleration will be quieter IF kept on oem cats, But your defeating the whole purpose of the FI exhaust.
I tried changing the cats to test pipes once once, lets say that the bolts won and I buttoned her back up. It's not something I'm opposed too, just would have someone do it for me. Would I have to go with the FI HFC or really any? Lastly, how bad is the smell when the cats are not stock?

Last edited by ColtronZ; 04-27-2018 at 09:56 AM.
ColtronZ is offline   Reply With Quote