View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 06:59 AM   #124 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe the stats. They are just like your governments hype about the Russians, all BS. Very subjective and manipulative by the 'powers' that want/need to convince us of something. Statistics are easy to manipulate and then dump the opinions on the general public. What I do believe are at least seven different people, and a Kia service manger who happens to be a buddy of mine. All have had multiple Kia vehicles and have had nothing but negative issues with them. So bad in fact that all have taken hits and traded them in. That said, I am certain though that Kia can produce some decent vehicles. But I don't believe that the vehicles, or the company for that matter, are awesome, revolutionary, etc, etc. Nothing mind blowing or superlative! They are at best, average. I certainly wouldn't spend my money on them. Again, this is just my opinion based on what I have experienced, seen, heard.
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote