View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 02:25 PM   #9950 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Man.....am I paying the price today for installing the tile floor in the bathroom yesterday. Get old is not for sissies!
That's on my list for this weekend. Tearing out a bathroom ceiling, removing the existing fixtures, self leveling compound on the floor, and then tile the next day. Should be fun! I'll try to remember kneepads this time around.

Though, Rusty, come to think of it, some of the wear and tear you're suffering is probably due to your "extracurricular activities" performed to earn money for racecar!