View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:14 PM   #107 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
style is absolutely subjective, but if trash is wrong to say then you won't want my full honest opinion

but seriously it's trash. at any angle i see other cars styling that was stole/copied. nothing is original or exciting on this car.

as for the price/performance/etc i can go tomorrow get an AWD 2016 BMW 550 with a TT V8 for 40-45k.

now that is well worth the money vs a Kia

EDIT: or a 2015 550 for 30-36k low miles
I feel you.... But the new vs used debate is not equal nor reasonable. It's the same as comparing a Z to a mustang. Just doesn't make sense.

I think no one had the balls in the sibpremium market except Kia. Imho, the STINGER looks like a hatch version of their own optima. Which was an original design when it arrived in 2010. I believe other car companies actually copied and luxurified the optima design. Any car you can compare to the STINGER in styling is newer than that older optima. It's like the took the optima a different direction and continued the old body style to make this car... just sayin.