View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 08:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
370zBLAST
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z 6spd
370zBLAST is on a distinguished road

Pedal arrived today! Took me about 2.5hr to install. With jacking the car up and pulling the wheel and getting setup. All in all, install was easy, just getting under the dash was tough. Im a 5'11 and 200 pounds bending and twist like a gymnastics and im one of those that's as flexible as a 2x4. Anyways install was a success. I ran into one hiccup with HD master cylinder the supplied bolts didnt wanna sit flush, when i tried mounting it, BUT after reading the instructions once again.... I had an early production 370z so I had to swap studs and went in mint!. Swapped sensors. Left it at "out of the box" afp and locked it down!. Its awesome.

First impression- clutch pedal pressure feels stiffer comparied to my stock whacky clutch master cylinder. started it up to make sure the car started after touching the sensors lol. Moved it up and down my driveway at first and it felt great! Like a better smoothier engagement point (obviously). Took it for a drive, went into every gear smooth and no jerky in 1st to 2nd. Took a side street and ripped 1st 2nd and 3rd and wow perfect Engagement.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
370zBLAST is offline   Reply With Quote