View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't have thought there would be enough room to fit a duct inside the caliper at the front end of the rotor. That's pretty awesome.
Did you previously having cooling ducts set up (like stillen's kit) and found the 2" diameter tubing not being enough?

I've only tracked with upgrade pads and fluid and only my fronts have been stressed, heat-wise. Rears have been fine. But I also don't expect to need more than 2" diameter ducting for a long time.

Removing the dust shields should help a bit, too.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote