View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 01:28 PM   #98 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
I love the Z. For what it does it does it well. Could there be improvements? Absolutely. I just have a feeling that the Z heritage has probably run it's course and they're won't be another one. So as car enthusiasts what do we do..we move on to another vehicle that excites us. By the time I move on from the Z there is no telling what will be on the market.The GTR is getting dated as well and the creation of new Japanese muscle/sports cars are becoming few and far between. For what it's worth the Stinger is unique and pretty damn quick...same thing I looked for in my Z which I'm proud to say I daily!
My biggest fear is the Z will meet the same fate as the eclipse.