View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 12:18 AM   #91 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus_ View Post
Quite simply, if you're going to live your life complaining that other cars that are now faster than yours, than you are going to be disappointed for the rest of your life regardless of what car you buy. Eventually whatever you buy is going to be beat by something else.

If the only reason you bought the Z was because it was the fastest for its price at the time than you are doing it wrong, you shouldn't be owning cars, leasing might be a good option for you. Not everyone buys cars for the same reason otherwise the Z wouldn't still be selling now, i bought mine recently and there were a TON of other cars i could of bought but the only car i wanted was the Z and I prefer my Z anyday over anything else, i love its heritage, the timeless curves, i just love driving the car, because its the car i wanted, the car i chose to spend my money on.

At the end of the day you need to find what it is you are personally like, and when you find that car, other cars wont matter because your car will trump anything else.

Also, I saw the kia stinger recently and imo it looks like an average sedan.

I don't know who you directed "the faster than" statement to? But if it was to me? Im just gonna say, i owned my Z for 6 years and a G37 before it. Ive never complained about its "speed" i was quite happy with my car but Nissan took too long to come out with a next gen so i moved on cuz I wanted more performance. If Nissan comes back with a new Z I may go back? The q60 chassis was underwhelming and the transmission is a joke. I buy drivers cars. Nissan falls short of this minus the Z and GTR. The Q is hokey, lacks identity from a driver's standpoint. It's a beautiful face with a soul in need of prozac. It's no Z.
That's just a truth. Seems more like others can't see another car do good just to justify their own purchase, that really doesn't need justification. You buy what u buy. But that Kia... well. It's A better car on paper and it gives you what a car should in 2018. We'll see reliability as time passes but I think they fixed their reliability issues and learned a lot from the gencoupe run.

As far as anyone commenting on Kias rep...
Kia is not even comparable to Infiniti in quality. It compares to Nissan. So when I compared the stinger. I compared it to the Maxima. The Maxima CVT is completely unreliable and soulless. So I don't get the elitism about Kia reliability

Consumer reports ranks Kia 3 in reliability. Nissan 11. So the Kia bashing from a Nissan owner is kinda lame, when statistically, Kia surpasses most car companies, namely, Nissan. We had our share of non compliance from Nissan as well. It's kinda hypocritical.