View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 01:21 PM   #89 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quite simply, if you're going to live your life complaining that other cars that are now faster than yours, than you are going to be disappointed for the rest of your life regardless of what car you buy. Eventually whatever you buy is going to be beat by something else.

If the only reason you bought the Z was because it was the fastest for its price at the time than you are doing it wrong, you shouldn't be owning cars, leasing might be a good option for you. Not everyone buys cars for the same reason otherwise the Z wouldn't still be selling now, i bought mine recently and there were a TON of other cars i could of bought but the only car i wanted was the Z and I prefer my Z anyday over anything else, i love its heritage, the timeless curves, i just love driving the car, because its the car i wanted, the car i chose to spend my money on.

At the end of the day you need to find what it is you are personally like, and when you find that car, other cars wont matter because your car will trump anything else.

Also, I saw the kia stinger recently and imo it looks like an average sedan.

Last edited by Asus_; 04-22-2018 at 01:26 PM.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote