View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 02:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
DudeItsMANNY
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z White M6
DudeItsMANNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer Z View Post
I purchased an AMS spoiler from Fly1 also. I have noticed on mine that the top is not as even across from left to right as the authentic Amuse spoilers I've seen in pictures. The left side looks higher than the right side if you look at it straight from the back. I thought it was just mine. Now I see the same on the picture of this one here. Is it just imagination?

Also, the spoiler brake light housing (and cracked!) doesn't fit in it at all... Is it the same with this one?
I just read this and after looking at the picture I was curious and went out to my car and checked it out. My spoiler looks fairly even I’d say, I even mentioned it to my co-worker and we went out and looked at it from different angles and mine looks pretty straight. Maybe you mounted yours a bit off? I sat in my car as well and looked from the rear view mirror but I couldn’t see it lop-sided at all. I think in the picture it’s just the angle. Did you use 3m tape? I was thinking maybe you probably used more on the left side or maybe when you want to screw it the right side screwed down more. There could be a couple of reasons why it doesn’t sit correct. As for the third brake light, I didn’t have any problems. Did yours arrive cracked? If it did I’d hit up Fly1 because that tail light costs like $150+ itself, and if I remember correctly that’s an OEM third brake light from a Toyota Sienna or RAV4, something like that.
DudeItsMANNY is offline   Reply With Quote