View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 10:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Uhhh..You can buy a brand new V3 for just over 2K. They do not charge anywhere near that much. The basic rebuild from 928 is $400 and the premium, which upgrades to ABEC 9 ceramic bearings is $700. Thats a far cry from 1000 to 2000. Lets not just start tossing around numbers and misinform people on the forum.
If you trust those vendors to do your supercharger rebuild go for it. I had two people send there Vortech supercharger head units back to Vortech as that is how did the rebuilds on two of my friends Vortech head units for $1550 and $1750 as Vortech is how they trusted doing their head unit rebuild. You can choice how ever you want to do your supercharger head unit rebuild. I would be more worried about how long the rebuild lasts than just trying to save a buck.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote