View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 11:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM1911 View Post
I also have a 2015 and took ages for me to pick an exhaust. I went with the AAM resonated short pipes and highflow cats. May change those to test pipes for some extra noise as I dont have to smog where shes registered. The NISMO already has an H-pipe so its already a true dual, so swapping this isnt a priority for me quite yet.

Personally, I have yet to find an exhaust note that I love as much as the AAM resonated short tails.

Best of luck!
Agreed the AAM Competition resonated short tail exhaust with test pipes is one of the best sounding exhausts on the Z I have ever heard.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote