View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 03:50 PM   #40 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideglideleon View Post
I have been running stillen sc with topgunz air to air upgrade with stock pullies for 20, 000 miles so far with a stock 7a trans. It's a conservative tune just over 400whp and my trans is starting to slip and have issues. I'm getting the level 10 upgrade in the next 2 weeks. I thought the trans would hold up with the SC being low torque and a mild tune but it wasn't to be. After trans upgrade I'll install my 9 lb pulley and tune more for performance. I can't wait to see how she reacts!
Gives me something to look forward to.... 8k on mine now, with probably less conservative of a tune
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote