View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 02:59 PM   #64 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have AWZZZUM since 2011, but got tired of it. So, I deliberated over the long, cold Cleveland winter for something new. I was almost set on UPZ DAYZ (upsy daisy) or even UP Z DAYZ (ZdayZ Reference) but was not 100% sure.

I had to make a choice as my plates expired in early January. While I was ready to make the purchase, I was watching the show "Street Outlaws" and one of the racers name is Kamikaze. Something clicked, so I went online to check on availability and since Ohio only has 7 spaces, I decided to get KAMIKAZ. As part of the renewal process, OHIO requires a reason and definition to explain your new request. Since this name can have some negative connotations, I was worried that the request would be denied. So, I GOOGLED the word and it turns out that kamikaze means "divine wind" in Japanese. I used that explanation on my request and 2 weeks later my plates came in the mail.

I can finally install them this weekend when I take the Z out of storage...
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote