View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 02:06 PM   #34 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeshear View Post
Clutch is a bit annoying, but I’ve gotten used to it in the last few months. Not a deal breaker for me, but you should probably drive one before settling on it. It is weird for sure. Bite point is a bit strange feeling and narrow, but doesn’t seem to like very much simultaneous throttle and and fast clutch release (for fast, but smooth take offs), it shudders. I would have said the clutch was slipping, but with a change in clutch style, I’ve been able to eliminate it.

I have to say, the car feels great going from gear to gear though, no issues really with medium fast shifts when you drive the car in anger. Gotta wait a little for the syncros though
Ive had wot 1 2 3 shifts that have been smoother than my nanny driving 1 2 3 shifts

Cold starts i find its clunkier. Definitely hold the clutch in to assist smoothening it out.

It just takes time to get used to. I did helper spring removal but the top end slack felt ghetto. Got the rjm pedal 3.1 much better personally. I run the windie at 25% iirc. Its a great ease of life mod. Not the most fun to install though
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote