View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 08:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute

Gentlemen,

Don't let the clutch action scare you off the car!

370Z & G37 AFP Clutch Pedal Assemblies

The above link is to a clutch pedal manufacturer that for $270 US completely transforms the clutch engagement feel and transforms the car. This guy lives 70 miles from me (I have nothing to do with his business) and I visited him at his garage at home to pick my adjustable clutch pedal for my roadster.

Once home, and a couple of hours later, I had a whole new car with the same perfect clutch takeup that my 1971, my 1984 and my 1990 Z's all got from the factory. How Nissan screwed up the 370Z's pedals makes no sense, but this RJM guy has got it fixed.

You will absolutely love it, and its fully adjustable, is a DIY install with basic tools, and uses your original pedal pads. Check it out. You will not be disappointed!!

Gene
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote