View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 02:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW Z-Boy View Post
Ok so the z is Ceramic Boosted. This is a needed step for sure really brought out the deep shine and gloss. Have to work fast with this product as well. I used 2 single soft towels one for wet and one for dry. Great results that way. Grade: A

(Holding these spots for better pics than the garage)

Overall thoughts on the process and what I would have done differently... would have gone microfiber cutting pad prior to the orange foam pad most of the swirls are gone but like I said the deeper stuff is still there. As for the ceramic coat here’s a tip. If you happen to do this and miss wiping of a spot or two just hit it again with a couple drops of coating basically it makes the spot disappear.

But once again overall really great stuff here and the best part is that it does what it says it’s intended to do.
The real shots to see are in direct sun to see how the removal of swirls looks and shows off the depth of the actual paint. Those would be what to look at.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote