Thread: best shift knob
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 12:29 PM   #281 (permalink)
dvboy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016,M6
dvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond repute

I tried a few knobs,my best solution ended up being the cheapest.Settled with the JDM Password stainless knob.Initially it felt a little on the small side,but once I adjusted to that I actually like the size of it,quite heavy.The Lathe Werks round knob never felt right in my hands,Southbend Clutch Aluminum knob felt pretty good,but was a little too big and had not much weight to it.For the installation I cut the threads down on the shift lever and countersunk the knob to get it as low as possible and put in a leather shift boot.
P1180657.jpg

P1180676.jpg