View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 10:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute

I haven’t driven a mew and old Z back to back, but 2016+ also has active noise canceling and active noise enhancement (noise canceling and fake engine sounds) if that is a deal breaker for you. The clutch action and bite isn’t my favorite in my car (2015) but I don’t remember the new ones blowing me away. It’s probably noticeably better driven back to back.

To echo what the others said, a lightly used recent car can easily save you a bunch of money compared to new. From what I’ve seen, the engines are pretty stout with routine maintenance. Just csc/cmc and oil temp at the track, so a medium or low mileage car shouldn’t scar you off. Come to the dark side!
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote