View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 08:35 PM   #9177 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
dude, i dont know anything about the hotels around here.. mannnn, if you can afford $300 for 2 nights, more power to ya..
The price doesn't bother me, but if I can get away cheaper. I'll do it. Will literally just be using the place to shower and sleep. All other time will be at Madwi's. Saving $150 is a solid chunk of change I can use for food or something. I'll ask Scott tomorrow and see what he recommends. I'll pull the trigger on something by Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am also going to try and get the car out of storage this weekend. Suppose to be sunny and mid 50's for a change. Will rain from Monday to Thursday so that'll clear any salt on the roads. Hopefully next week I can get it in for an inspection and have the shop loosen the deomon bolts.