View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, it needs a refresh, but I think it doesn't fall into the same categories as the camaros/mustangs or the miata/86s. It's an in between. The Camaros and Mustangs are big cars, lacking the smaller footprint, and the miatas and 86s are lacking the oomph. The SS, GT350, and performance pack for the GT are in a different price range too.

The Z is the jack of all trades, but the master of none. Enough power to please, a bit more nimble than the pony cars, and a quite reliable to boot. I guess I just like the Z too much. Maybe it is just the special-ness that there aren't quite as many of them on the road that's getting to me haha. Just like the car a bunch after coming from a seriously underpowered 04' A4 haha.
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote