View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 08:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Uhhh..You can buy a brand new V3 for just over 2K. They do not charge anywhere near that much. The basic rebuild from 928 is $400 and the premium, which upgrades to ABEC 9 ceramic bearings is $700. Thats a far cry from 1000 to 2000. Lets not just start tossing around numbers and misinform people on the forum.
Its 600 xD
I just purchased the V3 SC/SCi premium rebuilt package thay included all seals and bearings. Total was $599.
Then I purchased the impeller because I forgot the package did not include the impeller, which cost an extra $576 with $22 shipping -- totalling to $598!

Total was $1197!
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote