View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 11:43 AM   #517 (permalink)
jmroy6
Base Member

Drives: Spirited
jmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond repute

id recheck timing for bank 1, maybe its off a tooth or two? Otherwise you have bent valves/bad rings.

this is so disappointing to see, keep us updated on what you find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by husam2012 View Post
Never touched the timing chain. I did take off the cover as it was very very corroded and switched it with mine.

I hope i can get a refund back. It really sucks how far I got only to be set back once again ..

I did retime it today incase the timing was off and redid the leak down test only to have it fail it with flying colors. Could it be that I'm missing something? It's very confusing honestly.

It's very frustrating to do everything perfect only to end up here. I'm not sure where to go on from this point with this build.

Here's a quick time lapse of what I did today. Phone died when I took the chain off and retimed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLPWs9lKIRk