View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 11:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Having wired and seen the electrical systems on the 370Z. The electrical system on the 370Z is very efficient and well put together when comparing to other vehicles out there. On the 370Z I would recommend a dry cel battery Optima red top or yellow top if you installed a high watt rated stereo system or do any off road racing/track or have modifications to your 370Z that require a high app rate battery. In most cases for street driven 370Z’s a quality pb acid battery will suffice. A good rule of thumb is every 3-4 years having your battery tested at your local preferred auto parts store to check the overall condition of your battery in your 370Z. I am very surprised that your battery lasted 8-9 years. No matter what my pd adic battery never lasted more than 4 years tops without having to replace it with a new battery. Also I know from experience that not driving your 370Z or any vehicle for that matter will do more harm than good to your whole vehicle over time. Your 370Z was meant to be driven on a regular basis and driven to operating temperatures.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote