View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #85 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
Z1 will be there once again. Last year we had a great little improptu caravan from our shop with all the models represented...even my now deceased Jeep Cherokee (Support Vehicle).

Once it comes a bit closer to time, we will be extending the offer once again for any owners looking to caravan up with us. The more cars in the caravan, the more fun it is.

The same will go for Z Conn in Nashville this year. We will set the departure times from here closer to event time. And of course...anyone/everyone is welcome to join. (We will have a number of the S-Chassis guys this year too)
I don't think anyone has ever beaten the caravan I was in at the 2005 Zdayz. I rolled in with 20 or 21 Z's.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote