View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #25 (permalink)
vertex
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Tour Black
vertex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon FM View Post
Couple observations:

The market and price people are paying for their cars seems to be different depending on where in the country they live.....Most likely due to local economies.

My experience especially with the 370Z......the internet sales people are not the best sales people to work through. Going in to the dealerships and working the deals directly seems to produce better deals or lower prices. (This is only the case when you are able to walk away from a sales person.)

Good luck!
The deal that I'm currently working on is with the dealer that I originally went in to test drive the car. The deal that they were offering me, at that time it was to lease the car, was not beneficial so I walked away. The salesman called me a couple days after that and I told him that I had decided to purchase the car and I gave him the specs of what I wanted. He called me a couple a days ago that there was a car with all my specifications on it's way and that he can have it delivered to his dealer, that's where the real negotiations started. So far i'm still at $1,300 over invoice.
vertex is offline   Reply With Quote