View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #29 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
For the past 3 nights now I will go to bed and wake up around 4 or 5 hours later and than start thinking about a girl that I am seeing. I have tried to block her out of my mind I have tried relaxed breathing. Shoot I even rubbed one out. I can not go back to sleep. Tonight I went to bed early because of class in the morning and here I am 4 hours later awake. Any suggestions?
You're thinking too much. Try normal bedtime routines like brushing the teeth, taking a shower, and NOT drinking alcohol before bed. They say normal routines trick the body into thinking it's time to go to sleep, so you fall asleep faster. As for the waking up, don't know what to tell you. Rub one out again!

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote