View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 10:40 AM   #54 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Buttonwillow track weekend was a success. No pictures however, as i was too cheap to want to buy them this time.

Car felt great, but i began to find the limits of the S-04s, and being stock power for the most part, couldnt really make up time in the straights compared to some cars out there.

Achieved a new PB, which happened in the morning, before the track got abysmally warm, with a passenger non-the-less! A 2.06.2XX. Theres definitely more room for improvement, even with current setup. Just need to get more seat time to feel comfortable pushing it harder. (Still only my 3rd track day).

It was a fun weekend with friends, competition between us, and Nissan Challenge.

I also had the chance to have Steven Doherty coach me, and it taught me a few things. One big thing is i didnt realize how aggressive i drove until i had someone ride with me... At-least my aggressive driving is consistent, and i can always catch it, but knowing i can shave more time by being more smooth, is definitely something i look forward to next time.