View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 08:08 AM   #8616 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeingAround View Post
I just got over being sick for spring break week. Better now. Crazy busy with work. Going to list a few cars to sell here soon and make more room in my garage. '84 Indy pace car and '29 ford rat rod.
The Z has been sitting too long, so I thought to put a little work into it.
Replaced the battery, it was old and sitting for a year didn't help it at all.
Now I need to work on the drivers window after that.
If I keep the car any longer, I am going for a carbon fiber hood, Door handles to be blacked out, and headlights. Not sure If I will tackle that myself yet.
If the car was any other color, i would probably leave them alone.
I just got my lift working in the garage, but I am going to try it out on my kids car first once I clear the debris field.
How have you been doing? Any new toys?
Wow, sounds like you have a bunch of fun projects in the garages!
Which lift do you have? It is on my list of stuff to buy so I am always bugging people that have them. Good idea testing it out on the kids car lol.

I bought a bunch of crap lately for the Z. Fast Intentions tow bar, which I probably wont be able to use but gonna try. F.I. oil cooler, F.I. Fast-500 fuel return system, F.I. exhaust, Southbend Stage 3 Daily clutch w/ Zspeed 17Lb flywheel and quiet disc, CMAK and new Master. If it ever warms up enough for me to lay on the concrete, I will hopefully get them installed. Not sure where to take the Z for the clutch install though.