View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 04:25 PM   #33 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
Pulley swap, the trans can handle. I hope to be right around 500/375ish with the 9lb pulley, the Si trim impeller and TBatt's no-slip setup

Add E85, 928's impeller and overspinning it more, and you're looking at crossing the line. Looking at threads pre-SC install, it seems that 450wtq is the average limit for the stock A7.
Oh okay. I was asking because I am having a mobile mechanic who is experienced in SC rebuilds, rebuild my blower for me with the 928 super vortech upgrade I ordered. That and then I will do a pulley swap.
I still have a stock trans that ill replace next year (the 1000whp trans from level10).
I do have a stage 4 IPP engine but no upgraded trans yet.

Im sure I wont exceed 450 torque wirh what Ill have
a2a kit and 91 octane for now. ill run e85 later next year when i decide for a trans upgrade.

Thanks for the information!
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote