View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
DudeItsMANNY
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z White M6
DudeItsMANNY is on a distinguished road
Default Fly1 Motorsports Pearl White Amuse Body Kit Houston, Texas

Hey there everyone, so this is my first “For Sale” post on here. I am selling my Fly1 Motorsports Amuse body kit painted in Pearl White. Reason for selling is because I’m trading the car in and looking to get a Nismo as mine happens to be the base model. I’ll be getting a black one and since the Nismo already has a nice looking body kit, I won’t be needing this one. The rear bumper and spoiler have been on for about 18 months while the front bumper has only been on since November as it took longer to fit to my carbon fiber hood and fender. The car is garaged every night so the paint is never exposed to the “morning dew.”

They are all painted to match the OEM Pearl White color, which if anyone has looked into it knows how expensive Pearl White paint is. If anyone is interested in purchasing all 3 we can work something out.

Currently only dealing locally, I am located in Houston, Tx on the north west side of town. Anyone interested from the DFW, San Antonio, Austin area let me know and we can possibly arrange to meet.

The items for sale are Fly1 Motorsport products:

-AMS Front Bumper: $1,000
-AMS Rear Bumper: $1,000 SOLD
-AMS Spoiler w/ CF accent + brake light: $1,000 SOLD

Prices are firm, I’ve done all of the math that I’ve spent for the parts, (on top of a 4 month wait) shipping and paint and feel like these are pretty reasonable prices.

Here is a link to view them:
(Pay no attention to the Altima coupe, that was my previous car)

mannyruiz2011's Library | Photobucket

-The front bumper may need to have the holes re-drilled on the tab by the fenders as mine were fitted for the RS1 Carbon Fibers fenders but that wouldn’t be too difficult to do. The front bumper is currently off and has been wrapped and is sitting in my garage.

If you have any questions it would be easier if you dropped your phone number below or PM me and I will text you.

Last edited by DudeItsMANNY; 05-12-2018 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Rear bumper and Spoiler Sold
DudeItsMANNY is offline   Reply With Quote