View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
At least they're making a NEW sports car.

Mazda concept been around forever. Where's the car?

Nissan???? Lmfao

Mitsubishi. They don't even have an active rumor.

Subaru? Afraid to go past 205hp

Whose doing anything on their own without collabo's?

Hyundai.

I'm sure my camaro resale value isn't anything to write home about. N looks are subjective. But I'd take the track challenge on most **** out there...

My point is... We need sports cars. Ugly or not

N Hyundai got balls for creating.
This just rings true...we all know that the vehicle game is evolving into something completely different but it is great to see another company offering something different. At the end of the day the only sports style cars that will be left are Camaros and Mustangs (which I find absolutely nothing wrong with) I like the variety. Realistically what's next for us Nissan fans? The GTR? The newest infiniti...now that's the question we should ask ourselves lol
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote