View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 03:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I miss mine all the time. I had it for years, modded the hell out of it, drove the hell out of it and never had any problems. I sold it to someone and they blew it up in three weeks after doing exactly what I told him not to do. I should have found a way to keep it.
I miss the 2003 Subaru WRX I had also but it was just time for something newer really. The guy I sold it to ended up turning it into a track car and he took care of the vehicle very well. Out of all the vehicles I owned the 2003 Subaru WRX was the best most reliable/dependable. They are enjoying to work on as well as the Z is.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote