View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 10:47 PM   #141 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the delayed response. Have been super busy getting ready for the new racing season.

So here is a much needed update...

I spoke with the manufacturer a couple days ago to check in and after putting the top on hold to catch up with existing orders, they are now working on finishing the prototype and placing it on the donor car. This will confirm final fitment and will release the finished top!!!

Once completed and launched they will start with a limited amount of orders until they can figure out total demand and production.

This is why this list is so important and when they complete the final launch it will be first come first serve.

As I have stated before... I am not associated with the manufacturer but was desperate to find an option for my broken top. After several conversations and convincing them that our platform has a need for this hard top, not only for looks but to give us a removable top... They agreed to develop after I could show at least a dozen or more interested to buy.

Super exited and should have official launch pics this month if all final details go as planned

Thanks again for your interest and patience.
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote