View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 05:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
I had a Tiburon years ago and I loved it. Wasn't fast by any stretch but it was an awesome vehicle. It was reliable, probably one of the most reliable cars I've ever owned. As for reliability any manufaturer can have a vehicle that is sub par in the reliable section. Not a particular fan of the newest Genesis but the Genesis Coupe and Veloster Turbo were both on my list when I went car shopping.
I had a 2014 Hyundai Azrea 3.3L V6 and at only 30k miles it had transmission failure and a exhaust manifold gasket leak just after the warranty was up. I sold it and will never own a Hyundai again. The power train is obviously pretty weak and are prone to exhaust leaks.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote