View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 09:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Another Hyundai Bites The Dust

I thought I would care an acquaintance I see an the track quite often made only two runs in his 2017 Hyundai Genesis G90 5.0L V8 and on his first run was actually able to pull off a 13.5 @ 104 with better tires. On his second run about half way down the track an 02 sensor failed,blew a cylinder head gasket, and poped his motor. Amongst having the worst resale value on the vehicle market and you can’t out run ugly. Hyundai’s reliability and dependability was always questionable and with time these vehicles simply fall apart. From what I have seen the reliability and dependability on the 3.3 Turbo V6 engine is not any better. What are your thoughts on Hyundai? Opinions on these vehicles?
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote