View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 03:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Mine did leak toward the driver side where the axle meets the differential. At that time I fixed it under warranty. But now I still feel like my diff is not working right as the car wiggles when the road surface changes ever slightly. It could be because i'm running r888 at the back and Cup 2 upfront.

Let me know if you feel the tail-wiggling symptoms.
After the Whiteline differential bushing install the rear feels a lot more firm,positive,and planted to the ground. I would definitely replace your differential bushings because it is more of a question of when they will fail? No wiggling symptoms at all. Yes,with all the differential bushing kits available definitely do it right the first time and don’t screw up your installation I would just hate to have to do it twice. If my hands are free I would help out the Z community with a differential bushing installation.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote