View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute
Default ~6k miles v3 SCi [&] Brand New a2a Kit

Im looking to see if there is anyone interested in taking a slightly used ~6k miles V3 SCi head unit with bracket along with a brand new full A2A package. This includes the 720hp Treadstone intercooler, and the Tial Blow Off Valve QRJ (red) kit.

Im open to fair offers. I dont know how much a fair price is, but since this forum demands that we put a price on these threads, I am going to start off by saying about $3000 USD for both a2a full package & the slightly used v3 SCi & bracket?

$3000 USD obo?

Im looking to get a v7 YSi xD I planned on getting it next year but ... Someone gave me the idea to exchange it with Vortech and possibly get a ysi.
Not sure...so just testing the waters atm to see if theres any interest out there.

Text me @ 1 916 667 2929
PM me here if you dont want to text
Post here if you dont care xD

Im open to negotiations / ideas!
Thank you for stopping by!
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote