Thread: LMGT4 on 370z
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 02:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vizzy_v2
Base Member

Drives: '12 370z S/T
Vizzy_v2 is on a distinguished road
Default LMGT4 on 370z

Alas, my first post after lurking on here for a fairly long time. I wanted to share with all of you my very first time buying a new set of wheels for my car. For those who don’t know or didn’t read the title these are the 2017 Omori LMGT4 matte black Nismo wheels. I went for a staggered setup w/ (front) 18x9.5 + 12 and (rear) 18x10.5 + 15. The tires are hankook Ventus v12 evo2 k120. Front tire sizes are 245-45-18 and the rear sizes are 275-40-18. The only things I was really worried about were the front wheel offsets and if (1) they would clear the Akebono Brakes and (2) how much would they poke out if it did. Luckily, I reached out to Josh@kamispeed and he cleared it up for me. I’m honestly super stoked about these wheels. I knew how rare and equally expensive these wheels were but in my eyes they were definitely worth it. I want to give a huge shoutout to Josh@kamispeed for helping me out and your great customer service through this process. I also want to give a huge shoutout to everyone here on the forums. I have done extensive searching looking at everyone’s tire choices, offsets, wheel brands and why they chose them. You all have helped me make my first purchase of wheels one to remember .

P.S. - I know my car is dirty

Side view:

Rear:

Front:

Front poke:

New lug nuts:
Vizzy_v2 is offline   Reply With Quote