View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 09:22 PM   #33 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Yessir!!
I most definitely will.
And tbh what also gravitates me toward 928 more than Vortech aside from the fact that Vortech had no idea and referred me to Stillen regarding the triple pulley sizes I asked about...and not willing to put in parts that they did not make even IF the customer signs a waiver saying it would void any warranties and such on the unit.
AND that vortech takes forever / never responds to emails or inquiries I send, and hard to reach even over the phone!!!!

Whereas Carl from 928 responds to emails, Stands by their work completely and has good customer service.
And has a bearing upgrade as well as an impeller...
And the fact that a lot of the high WHP supercharged successful people on these forums have the 928 upgrade inlcuding StillenZ84, I think I am leaning more toward 928 haha
Vortech never responded to an email I sent them months ago either. Yeah, a few guys on here have the 928 upgrade and I haven't heard about any issues with theirs.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote