Thread: Tune
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 07:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
l2iceman
Base Member

Drives: '10 370z
l2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeabunny View Post
tonys tune would be most desirable only thing is what if i need to take car back for warranty (11k on car) wouldnt that void?
with the etune or uprev i could make it seem like nothing was done to car if im correct or should i leave it untill i have all boltons? currently will have CBE and intake

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk
I can't directly comment on warranty, but if you have your own cable, you can always flash back to stock tune before taking it to the dealer. I'm sure Tony can also flash back to stock for a fee. But let's wait for someone more knowledgeable to chime blind regarding warranty and whether the dealer can tell if you had a different map tune flashed onto the ecu.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
l2iceman is offline   Reply With Quote