View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 07:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzkill247 View Post
Why would you run the crank intake breather side off the catchcan?? 1) always run from behind the MAF so you always have metered and filtered air. 2) always run your catch exhaust to atmospheric vent or back to intake manifold.

Those instructions are there for a reason. Far smarter people have engineered and tested and wrote the instructions. For a reason.
So just leave the breather hooked up? I must have misunderstood when i started planning this, i thought both the pcv and the cc breather would allow oil and gunk back into the intake.
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote