Thread: Tune
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
l2iceman
Base Member

Drives: '10 370z
l2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeabunny View Post
where do u take ur car to get dyno tuned? i need to get a tune soon. need advice GTA area

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk
Hey, join vqnorth on facebook, there's an uprev dyno group tune post on there. It's being done by Tony from Dyna motorsports. Another option is go with an e tune. Personally, I'm going to do an e tune with seymore4 (he's on these forums and has excellent reviews) because:
1) Reputation/Feedback
2) I get the uprev cable, bonus bc I can put back the stock tune if/when I sell my car, and sell license/cable in the future (so making overall investment cost lower). With the local group buy, it's for the license and dyno tune, no cable. Tony is very experienced and has excellent feedback as well.

So up to you to decide which is best for you.

If you're set on dyno tune, Tony as mentioned above, and there are several others in the GTA such as Onpoint dyno, APH, etc.

Edit: Whitehead as mentioned above.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
l2iceman is offline   Reply With Quote